Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Traditions



Derek started a fabulous tradition last year. He takes the girls to the Husky Spring Football game. Last year I was at a training or something, and this year I had to teach. Last year Clark was with them too. This year, he did it on his own. I am so proud of him for braving it on his own. He didn't get to see much football, but I got to come home from the gym and have a little time to myself. Wow. It was great. The girls LOVE getting to go to something with their dad, and they loved seeing Harry the Husky Mascott. Derek is a great dad and a great husband. I hope he can bear with me for the next few weeks as I try to get through this pregnancy. He has been great so far, even when I melted down a little on Thursday.

No comments: