Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Ben Ben and More Ben

Some of these pics are from our vacation in October, I finally downloaded Rachel and Brad's awesome pics.  But the last pictures are the milestone that inspired this post.  He ate solids this week. I bought him a new high chair that I LOVE.  I only paid about $30 for the one I used for Libby and Sarah and I hated it the whole time.  Turns out when you pay a bit more you get a way cooler high chair!  He ate and swallowed at least 5 to 7 bites.  But, still didn't manage to sleep through the night.  (Actually, he did on Monday night this week, so I guess I can't be too upset.)  He is growing like a weed.


Wearing Brad's glasses


Showing his Stanford Pride...but they got trashed yesterday.  It was really a yucky game.  

Yummy solids!


1 comment:

The Thackers said...

Your Ben is adorable. Such a cutie!!