Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm Thankful

There are many reasons why I am thankful.  I am thankful that I had the stomach bug on Monday and Tuesday and now I only have a cold.  I can eat Thanksgiving dinner with a cold.  Nothing worse than eating saltines on Thanksgiving.  I am also VERY thankful that I listened to my mommy instinct that suggested I take Ben to the doctor yesterday.  He has had a cough for basically a month.  But in the last couple of days I felt it had taken a turn for the worse.  He didn't have a fever, so I kept thinking they would just send me home and tell me to give him warm baths.  But, my doctor squeezed us in (I am thankful for her!) and he does have bronchialitis.  Wheezy lungs.  And the beginnings of an ear infection in one ear (NOT AGAIN!).  But we got the albuterol for the nebulizer to open the lungs, the azirthromyacin for the ear, and the fluconozole for the diaper rash that will probably come from the antibiotic.  We are all set for this holiday.

No comments: