Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Check it out...

So if you usually read my blog through your reader, just a heads up.  There are a few cool things you might want to see if you actually look at the blog.  I redid our collage header with new updated pics that help you see why the whole zone defense thing can be tricky.  I also added a "Words of Wisdom" section where I hope to be adding favorite quotes that are helping me get through this parenting thing.  (Quotes from grown ups, not kids.)  Plus, I can now easily see how many times a post is viewed.  But, when you only look at it from your reader, I don't know you viewed.  Just wondering how many of you are reading :)

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I read your blog! and enjoy it. and I don't use a reader.

triciarnorton said...

I just caught up on yours Taylor. Your kids are getting SO big! Amazing how time flies!

Laney said...

Hi Trish! I'm an avid blog reader, but horrible commenter since I do just use Google Reader on my phone. But I love your blog, and I'm here! :)