Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Excuse for Not Posting #1

Holy Cow.  I can't believe it has been 3 weeks since I posted.  Definitely a record.  It has been a busy couple of weeks.  On the 15th when I should have been posting we were leaving for Utah for my mom's graduation from BYU.  We decided to leave on Sunday night and drive part of the way so that we could get there early on Monday and surprise her.  The drive was LONG.  Turns out Ben isn't very good at sleeping in the car.  Don't tell, but we decided to turn  him around and let him face front so I could offer him snacks, toys, etc. from my seat.  That helped a little.  Anyway, sparing you the details of the drive, we made it.  We tiptoed into the house and burst in.  I sang a loud version of the BYU fight song (which I had to learn in the car since I didn't go there and I only knew a few words).  The girls were so excited to surprise Grandma Debbi.  It made the long drive very worth it!  (And missing a chance to post.)

No comments: