Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Excuse for Not Posting #6

This is the last excuse, really.  Once I got home I had a party to plan for.  My gym was having their big member appreciation HOEDOWN last night!  I was in charge of the decorations for the evening event.  I was also doing the publicity and food for the Group Exercise Sampler in the morning.  It made for a busy and hectic week, but I think it all turned out great!  I am happy to be done with it so I can go back to being a mostly stay-at-home mom instead of a working mom!
A feel for the decorations.  We had 50 tables.

I etched the glass on about 20 jars (with the help of one of my young women) and made them into lanterns.  Super fun!

Allison and I getting ready to lead some line dancing.  It was a blast!

Centerpiece with the candle lit.  I also put out some of my canned peaches and tomatoes.  It was really beautiful.

No comments: