Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Excuse for Not Posting #2

Once we got to Utah we had a chance to spend some time with my cousin Jeralynn and her husband and kids. He is a recreation kind of guy, so I let him suggest which park we should meet at.  He chose North Canyon Park.  It was so fun.  The best part was that they have big concrete squares in near the playground that are perfect for 4 square!  I was a 4 square champ in 4th grade, so I was loving it.  Turns out my family are all pretty good at 4 square.  Even my mom and dad got into the action.  It was great!
My mom rockin' the top square.

A HUGE house on the hill.  Not a great pic, but it was enormous!

Libby and Sarah with Kinsey and Talon.  Talon was born the same week as Sarah.  
Except for the fact that I had this horrible headache that wouldn't go away...

No comments: