Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Best Friends

We have been so blessed to have some amazing friends here in Seattle.  My friend Emmi and I have gone through 3 pregnancies (each) together.  We have laughed, cried (I do most of the crying), discussed, struggled, and grown together.  They are leaving us for Korea.  We knew it was coming and we actually got 3 years more than we thought we might.  We are soaking up the last few months together.  Libby can say that Reid is moving, but I don't think she really gets it.  It is going to be tough!
Here are some fun pics from an outing last week.
We had another fun family of friends from church along with us too.  Look at the this fun round booth at McDonalds.  Derek got to go with us on this outing, so it was Derek, Emmi, Janna and I.  Some high school kids came in and started filming our group.  I think they thought we were polygamists.  

Outside Pump It UP!  One of our favorite places to play.

No comments: