Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Egg Hunting

It was a great day for egg hunting yesterday!  
Libby and Sarah were so excited.  It was a scream fest!  I am sure our neighbors were glad when all the eggs had been located.  We had to go inside to open them because while it was sunny, it wasn't super warm.    The eggs had a variety of things in them.  Libby was most excited by the money eggs.  Ben loved the yogurt covered raisins the best.  Sarah loved all of it.  I was the most excited about the little figurines of the 7 dwarfs that I found to put in the eggs.  Ben opened the first one and said, "HO!" (for HI HO...get it?  It took me a minute.)
This is what they got in their Easter baskets, along with a cute workout outfit.  I am excited to get them started working out with me!
I actually captured Libby jumping for joy!

Sarah hunting eggs.  Both girls really needed to go potty but didn't want to stop hunting.  Sarah waited a bit too long.  I didn't even notice that she came back without her leggings until I later found the evidence inside.  To her credit, she tried to clean it up...


Derek helped Ben...who was so excited about Wreck It Ralph that he didn't even want eggs.  Until he realized what was inside.  Then we was so busy snacking that he didn't get too many eggs.  


No comments: