Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Libbyisms


I gave Libby a pretty serious hair trim this week.  Her hair was getting all ratty on the ends.  It looks great!  I am quite proud.  I did a bit of layering on the ends and made it surround her face.  She loves having me straighten it.  I only do it once every few weeks though.  She gets too vain about it!  And who has time for it?

Last week on Friday the bus driver informed me that Libby had spit at another kid on the bus.  Yikes.  What Libby told Derek, "She was hitting me on the head, so I turned to spit on her.   BUT I MISSED!"  Hard not to laugh.  I believe she had an aunt who got kicked off the bus a time or two or three.  One with red hair?

Libby has also been on a "scared" kick.  For weeks or months she has refused to go into a room alone, not even the bathroom.  (Unless she was heavily involved in playing, then she didn't seem to notice.)  Finally I told her that since a TV show was the cause of her fright, she was on a TV ban until she could go to the bathroom by herself.  Low and behold, she was better the next day.  Amazing.

No comments: