Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Another Visit to George

This President's Day I have been so busy I was tempted to forget about our visit to George.  But I decided that since I wasn't planning to do anything else fun with them over mid-winter break, we better do it!  The weather was AMAZING!  We wandered around campus, showed them our old haunts, like Smith Hall and Suzzallo.  It was so much more interesting to them this year because now the castle-like buildings remind them of Hogwarts and Harry Potter!  So, they had images of Ron and Hermione and Harry hanging out in these awesome places.  The UW campus is truly beautiful.  I am always amazed at what new buildings have been constructed in the year between our excursions.  We finished at Sholtzy's as usual.  This was more fun because now, instead of wrangling kids while we waited for food, we played "Heads Up" on the iPhone.  But, it was also more expensive because now we have to order them each food!  I'm not going to lie though, I love having more grown up kids!
Libby continues to love posing with statues!

GEORGE!

Love this shot of my little family!

Ben offering me a beautiful blossom!  (We are usually too early for the cherry trees on the quad to be blooming, but there were 2 already in bloom because of the mild winter we have had!)

Silly faces!

Sarah took this pic of us.  Mt. Rainier is in the background, but it was getting too dark to tell.  

No comments: