Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 1, 2015

Nortown Neighborhood Gym Open House

I realized that I never blogged about my open house for my little personal training business.  I am so glad that I finally did it!  It was so fun to have a reason to invite my neighbors in and have a chance to chat with them about what I do!  Many of my clients also came.  Several people have told me they are putting the 4 Pronged Approach to work in their lives!  I am really happy!  Then I had to pay my sales tax to Uncle Sam this week.  Man, that was not fun.  Let's hope the deductions are worth it!
Here is my flyer.  I forced myself to deliver to some neighbors (I hate dropping stuff off to people for some reason).  But it was fun to meet people and have a chance to chat with them.  Two of my neighbors have booked sessions!
Practicing the 4 Pronged Approach!

Apples for the apple tasting.  It was hard!  Except for the Granny Smith, people don't really know their apples.

The goodie bags.  These were Derek's idea.  It was a great idea!  (He really is the idea man around here).

The 4 Pronged Handout.

A table full of yummy!

No comments: