Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

I decided to let the kids look at pictures of valentines online and decide what they wanted to do. I was pretty pleased that they all picked non-candy valentine ideas.
They turned out cute!
Sarah picked this bouncy ball idea. We found the Avery label template with the constellation heart. Perfect, right?
Libby loved the "You Rule" idea. And so did I because it was something they will use for real.
Ben's totally cracked me up. He loves "sticky hands" you know those things you play with for 5 seconds and then they break or get gross. But then he came up with the perfect little saying. I wanted, "Hands down you're the best" or "I'm stuck on you". Ben wanted " be my sticky-tine". How could I not go with that?  What a cutie!  
And we made all of you Valentine cookies. But then it snowed so we ate most of them. Sorry. 😜



No comments: