Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 3, 2019

First Week Back

I came home from Utah on Saturday, in time to make my copies for the week (including student council meeting), hit the grocery store, and do some cleanup at home.
Sunday was pretty restful thankfully.  Because Monday was "hit the ground running" week.  Finally, after 3 weeks of no school (basically) we were back in business.  It was hard to figure out where kids would be after all that time off.  But we actually had a pretty good week! 
I looked at my photos for the week, and they are mainly of receipts for Rhinos purchases since we had our Rhinos End of Season Splash yesterday (where I took no pictures!  yikes).  And I had my second to last board meeting as president.
We had a great turnout.  I am excited to hand the board off to the awesome people I have worked with this year--and a few new additions (hopefully, fingers crossed we will get a few more).

No comments: