Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 10, 2019

One Flamingo and One Zebra!

The drama club at Meridian Park puts on a really good show!  I was impressed with Dandylion Drama.  Even with almost 2 weeks of cancelled practices due to snow, they still put on a great show!  They built the set in our garage, and it was amazing to see the plywood become Pride Rock.
Libby got a little solo in the opening song.  I almost missed it because I had to get my Para-educator started on some work.  But I caught some of it on video.
I went to the show on Friday, the first night with Ben, Grandma & Grandpa, and Aunt Maren.
Derek went last night.  I think after they cleaned up and had the cast party, it was pretty late.  They are going to be pretty worn out tomorrow.  But I think they will say that it was worth it!




No comments: