Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Kitchen Update

This was a big week for the kitchen!  The gas is done.  The electrical is almost done.  The wood floors are patched.  The walls are insulated.  The sheetrock is up.  I peeled the wallpaper on the adjacent dining room wall so that the mud and tape from the new dining room entrance won't have to overlap the wallpaper walls.  Whew!  I think the cabinets are arriving this upcoming week.   I'm looking forward to the finished product.  But I will say--with our temporary kitchen--it's been okay.  I can't complain.  




Did you think this would be a project that didn't involve me peeling any wall paper?  Me too!  Ha!  Not in this house!  I peeled this whole wall between Tuesday and Friday evenings.  And did I get a headache--yes indeed.  But it's done.  

 

No comments: