Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 31, 2021

We have WINDOWS!

Things are moving along.  The windows look SO good!  I am very excited for the natural light to be flooding in again.  We have 1/2 the cabinets installed including the pulls.  (I love the pulls I chose--see closeup below--and what is funny is they are the exact shape of the pulls in all the bathrooms here.  I didn't even realize it until I had bought them. The bathroom pulls have fancy designs in them, so they aren't exact.  But similar.)

This side is just waiting for the new oven cabinet and new lower cabinet that were the wrong size.  They are supposed to arrive tomorrow.  Yes! 

Closer look at the cabinets.  So pretty! 

One of the things I am most looking forward to!  I am trying to figure out a way to make this hands free so that it opens with a push of a knee or the wave of a foot.  Stay tuned for that next week. 

 

No comments: