Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 19, 2023

JET Trip 2023

 Last year the Jen, Emmi & Trish trip had to go virtual.  But this year the trip came to me! The girls got to see the chaos of my life.  (Emmi got to go to a choir concert and wrestling match.) But we got in spa time, dinner with Maren & Cara, and then headed to Roche Harbor.  Maren let us stay in her house up there.  We talked, ate, played Wingspan and talked a lot more.  We went to the Friday Harbor branch and it was ward conference, so everyone kept thinking we were from the Stake.  It was fun.  

I love these ladies.  I always come back so uplifted spiritually and emotionally.  BFFS are the best.  Emmi spent more days traveling almost than she did here.  But I'm so glad she did.  Jen brought a stomach bug, but in the end neither of us got sick and it meant we got an extra day together!  So--it was worth it.   Amazing. 




One of our favorite sculptures at the sculpture park near Roche Harbor

We learned to play Wingspan.  So fun! (A little complex--but we were getting it!) 

Of course I made sweatshirts!



No comments: