Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 19, 2023

Middle School Season

Middle School wrestling season is underway!  Ben is practicing with the team, and Sarah has been able to compete in two matches.  (She missed two because she couldn't miss choir.) She lost her first match against a giant guy that outweighed her by about 20 pounds.  Then she won her 2nd match against another girl.  I was super proud of her!  I run the scoreboard for the home matches.  Einstein in 3-1.  For both of the matches that I've run the scoreboard for, we've had a brand new ref who's just figuring it out.  He's struggling, so it's a good thing I know what I'm watching.  
We have 2 more weeks of the season.  Honestly--I think we're all a little burned out and ready for the grind of the season to be over.  (Then just freestyle practices at night instead of both middle school and freestyle.) 

The volunteers at the middle school...Gotta love them. 





 

No comments: