Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, March 5, 2023

Proud Mama!

 This week I had things to be proud of besides wrestling.  Libby got to go and compete at DECA state. While she didn't qualify for Nationals, she learned a lot and had fun.  She also forgot the loafers I bought her and had to wear heels the whole weekend.  Yeah.  We aren't good with remembering shoes. 



Sarah sang with the Einstein choir at the incoming 5th grade assembly that I brought my class to on Friday.  So fun to see her in action (playing the drum for the song.) She waved to me and even gave me a hug & kiss on my way out. 




For Ben right now it is about wrestling.  He's loving practicing with the Einstein team and Rhinos.  He's super excited to go to his first tournaments this spring.  We've got some in the calendar. 


Last night was the SW Booster Auction.  We had a great time!  We ended up buying the photo shoot Jenn Reese donated.  It's what Libby wants for her birthday.  So thankful for the awesome SW community. 



No comments: