Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Appreciating Health

There is nothing like being sick to make you appreciate your health, right? Well, this is true for your kids too I am finding. Libby has had a variety of mystery ailments right on top of each other. What started as a cough then led to a fever (with fever rash), diaper rash, then barfing and diarreha. The grumpiness comes and goes, but it is tough! We finally went to the doctor yesterday and her ears, nose, and throat all look good. I am just struggling with watching her not eat very much. One day she refused formula most of the day, yesterday, she refused solids. It is just hard when she doesn't feel good. My mom used to always say she would rather be sick than have us feel sick. I didn't believe her then, but I understand completely now!

No comments: