Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Thank Yous!

I feel that I have been negligent in thanking those who helped make the move possible. I may miss someone, but here are some serious shout outs!
Emmi, Dan, and Reid Fillmore did some awesome painting--several times. Also Emmi pretty much single handedly scraped all the wall paper while I held up the steamer.
The Rathburns, Susie for babysitting and Ray for letting us borrow innumerable tools.
The Norton Grandparents for babysitting and Grandma Norton for mowing the lawn.
Derek's squadmates and buddies for helping us to move.
My best friend Mike (from Logan days) and his wife taking time out of their vacation to help us move.
Brett for his tools.
Connie for her Home Depot gift card that paid for our baseboards.
Maren and Clark for their moving help.
Grandpa Randall for his assistance :)
Wow. Lots of people helped make this possible.

No comments: