Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My bathroom


Here is the excuse for not blogging over the weekend while Derek was gone. I worked on the bathroom. I painted the white walls a fresh coat of white and touched up the blue. Yesterday I found the perfect rugs, towels, and clock. It is the first room I feel is "done" so it gets to have the first picture on the blog. Libby was also not doing a lot of cute things over the weekend because she wasn't feeling so hot. She did a lot of clinging and crying :( Yesterday she was doing much better, but today she is grumpy again. She had a fever, now she has a major diaper rash, and she still hasn't been able to shake the cough that is making her crazy.

2 comments:

gaskills said...

Love the colors, Trish!

Packer Family said...

Cute! Love It! You should have a house warming Party!