Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hooray!

Today we have several things to celebrate.
1. It is Derek's first real father's day, and I got him a sweet bonus pack :)
2. Libby is HEALTHY again. Pretty much. She is still coughing, but she is eating and the food seems to be flowing more regularly through her system. I wasn't remembering wrong, she really is sweet and independent when she isn't sick.
3. I PASSED my BodyPump certification. (You may recall I had to send in a video for them to see me teaching to make sure I could really do it...well, the video reviewer gave me the thumbs up!)
4. It is sunny! For those who don't know, this has been the coldest June EVER in recorded history in Seattle. Just when we got a back yard of our own, we have been shivering inside. But today we will be outside for our Father's Day celebration. I made one batch of homemade ice cream last night, and I am making another today. We will actually enjoy the cool treat!
Isn't life good? On top of that, it is Sunday.

No comments: