Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, June 28, 2008

It's A...



nother GIRL! Yep. I went to Pregnancy Journey today to have another ultrasound. It is pretty slam dunk. This time for my $75.00 I got to know the gender and I got a DVD and a bunch of pictures. You are seeing a couple of the 4-D pictures. I will spare you the pictures of the gender identification parts ;) I am going out (when Derek gets back from wrestling camp) to buy patio furniture to celebrate how much cheaper this baby will be since it is a girl :)


Here are some names I am liking...your feedback solicited!


Hannah Norton..but what is the nickname, hannie?

Rebecca Norton..Becca for short

Abigail Norton...but then Libby and Abby?


And what for middle names? Hmm...



4 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

Yeah for girls....I am currently loving

Jane (Janie)
Paisley (I know, I know...love it but don't know if I could ever use it)
Presley

Good luck....girl names are hard!

Packer Family said...

Yeah for cheaper same gender children! Congratulations! Oh, and I like Abby!

Taylor said...

Congrats. My sister's name is Hannah (Hannah Rebecca actually) and we call her Han, or Hanni, or Hannah-Banana (which she hates) or Hannah-bee.

katelin said...

Congrats!! So the girls will share a room???? I like all the names you picked, so i am no help. "Sarah Norton" also sounds lovely. Hi to Libby!