Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Decor Changes




I have been working on a few changes in Libby's room. I went to Ikea and got the little fishy rug to make a toy corner. I painted some of the slats on the changing table to make her room more fun. It was just way too white. I also painted the edges of this bulletin board for her.


We also got furniture for our living room! We went looking for a dining set but it turns out a good dining set is much harder to find than a living room set. Those who know me will be proud though, I didn't buy it the day we found it. I had 2 friends go back with me the next day for 2nd opinions before I bought it. We got the chair and couch (both dark brown leather) for under $1000. Sweet! Libby love to play on them.

2 comments:

Packer Family said...

Looks Great! I love the bulliten board! And the couch look really nice and what a deal!

carli k said...

Sometimes when I read your blog my heart hurts for missing you. Isn't that funny all these years and milestones and miles later. I love how you are making your house a home...
xoxo