Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, September 29, 2008

She's a Norton


Derek bought some dark chocolate Mounds. Libby loves them...as you can see by the ring of chocolate around her mouth. BTW, one of our friends has a child Libby's age who hasn't ever had candy or even french fries. Did I feel a slight twinge of guilt when I heard this? Not even a little. I feel that Libby should be well rounded--in her tastes that is. I am also making sure she LOVES BodyPump so that like her mom, she can indulge in a treat now and then and burn those calories through her love of exercise.

1 comment:

Packer Family said...

I agree! I don't give the boys sweets at home but when we go out like to ward things, birthday's friends houses or holidays they get to have whatever treats are being served. I don't think you should deprive them completely. They need to learn to choose the healthy choices but if they never get treats then how will they learn to choose?