Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Blog!

On the 9th, our blog will celebrate one year of life. Life with Libby has been a perfect forum for me to vent frustrations, share exciting moments, and connect with friends and family in such an amazing way. I am so thankful for this blog. But, I think in celebration of 1 year, and in celebration of the ever closer arrival of Sarah, it is time for a name change. Our lives will no longer be "Life with Libby" but a whole new adventure with 2 kids! I am seeking title suggestions from my faithful readers out there. Especially those who read often but tell me they never comment. :)

9 comments:

Packer Family said...

Life with Little Girls! Not very catchy but it's all I could think of :)

Lisa Merkley said...

Sugar and Spice and All That's Nice...That's What Little Girls Are Made Of.

Okay, so it may be a bit long...and you'd have to change it again when you get a boy eventually.

I guess I'm not too creative. Look at the name of my blog...

Sleepless In St. George said...

Norton Girls the anti virus or something to do with norton anti virus!

mrn said...

My vote is for Snortin' Nortons. Libby is working on perfecting hers, she tells me. Goes well with the growl.

Packer Family said...

I change my vote to Snortin' Nortons!!

D-n-E said...

How about Norton Your Life. Say it aloud--it sounds almost like Not on Your Life. OK, that was the first thing that came to me but I will try to think of something better.

David said...

Naming blogs is pretty high on things I like to do:
Idea 1: "This family's a bunch of ..." It leaves a little to the imagination, but we all know what it means
Idea 2: TooDLeS. Think about it. I kind of hate the word though, and you'll run into problems with the next kid.
Idea 3: Blogfest 2000.
Idea 4: Seattling In.
Idea 5: Norton Nation.
Idea 6: Norton Notions.
Idea 7: Babies everywhere (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6rE0EakhG8)
Idea 8: Maybe Baby, I'll Have Two. Again, not very scalable, but sticks with the kid theme.

the VA Hills said...

Let's see:

And Baby Makes Four...
Two Cute For Words
Two Much Fun
Baby Bloom
A Mother's Lament (Dave's input)

Wow. Not much help there, but we tried!

triciarnorton said...

These are all such fabulous ideas...they all gave me a chuckle.