Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Grandpa Pics

For Christmas I made my parents shirts that had Libby's picture on them. They were very cute--but of course the cheap iron on doesn't last very well. So my dad requested a new one. Oh how much easier it was to get cute snap shots of Libby back then. Here are some of my favorite attempts. (All taken in the new chair in the living room, who knew she could turn so many different ways in such a small space.) This is a new outfit I found for her, by the way. I am struggling so much right now with her clothes. She has such short legs that it is hard to find things that fit! It has turned cold here too, so she really needs some warm things.





2 comments:

Sleepless In St. George said...

We had a similar problem with Brooke....she is so skinny and long (at 2 she was only 21 lbs). Luckily that was the era of leggings! Also, pants were just starting to get the elastic with the buttons...they were very hard to find. She didn't wear jeans for like a year because we just couldn't find any to fit her! Good luck!

Packer Family said...

LOL!!! I think that happens to all of them because I used to be be able to get supper cute pictures of Caden and now I need a second person just to entertain him!