Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Libby's Dessert


Yesterday Libby had a sub par eating day--she was too distracted by all of the events of the day. We had her immunology appointment at Children's Hospital (they don't think she has any real immune problems, hooray!), then went to the airport to pick up Aunt Leanne, then went to IKEA (got a dresser for baby Sarah), and finally came home. Anyway, I decided she needed to calorie load for dinner so I gave her MnMs for dessert. She turned her entire face blue with only 4 MnMs. Needless to say, we went straight from high chair to bath tub.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

I am so relieved. I was thinking about Libby ALL DAY yesterday and hoping the appointment went well. That is good news!

Sleepless In St. George said...

what a cutie...her little curls match Addisons curls...yet I think Addie is lighter in hair color....a little more like Rachel then Libby is!