Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Daddy's Little Cheerleaders

I can't believe we only have 2 more regular season matches to go. This wrestling season has gone by quickly, and the girls have LOVED it.
They love cheering for daddy and his wrestlers. Libby has one or two "boyfriends" on the team. Sarah runs up and down the bleachers chasing after her sister and yelling. Last night they discovered the fun sounds their feet make with then pound on the bleachers. Loud and fun! It has been a season with wins and losses--but Shorewood is going to finish with a winning record this year (knock on wood!)

1 comment:

Debbi said...

Way to go, coach. When I was Libby's age I was in love with all of Uncle Ron's friends. I guess Libby is a lot more than Grandma than I thought :)