Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, September 9, 2011

The BONK Bed

I have watched altogether too much HGTV while nursing Ben.  I got a bee in my bonnet that I needed to redo the girls room.  So, they got a bunk bed, aka the Bonk Bed.  We ordered it almost 3 weeks ago and it finally came yesterday.  They were so excited that bedtime was awful last night.  But it is adorable.  In this picture you will notice that the walls are PURPLE.  That was the first part of the project.  Once I get the rest of the decorating done you will get more pics.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Can't wait to see the room pics. You are such a clever decorator. oh, and I hope the girls sleep better tonight. :)

MikeS said...

Ha ha, Bonk Bed. That name fits so much better, whether you sleep on the top or the bottom.