Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 23, 2013

10th Anniversary


Derek and I celebrated our 10th Anniversary this Friday.  We celebrated by eating Arby's at the precinct with the kids because he got a late arrest.  We will still have to go out to lunch or something...but he gave me a wonderful gift.  He researched and found that the 10th anniversary is Tin.  So he gave me the new Wizard of Oz movie (ya know, the TIN man?), and DIAMOND earrings.  What a sweet guy. I am so glad I married him!  We have added 3 kids to our family in 10 years...and we still love each other.  I think that is an accomplishment.
Chaperoning Homecoming when I was a teacher at MTHS
Our family at Emily's wedding last summer
Our family did a photoshoot with an amazing photographer from our ward last month

1 comment:

Laney said...

Congrats on ten years!!!! So amazing we've come so far.