Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Beach Time

I got interrupted last week and didn't finish posting about the trip.  One more post...the BEACH!  It was a warm day.  Not warm enough for me to get in the water.  There were too many fun pictures to take, not to mention that the waves were pretty serious. I watched Derek get tossed upside down by a really big wave.  When he came up, his face was covered in blood.  I was worried for a minute.  But he was fine.  His face looked DISGUSTING for about a week, then totally fine.
The kids coated themselves throughly in sand.  Luckily the beach had showers so we could rinse them.  I watched Sarah scoop out about five handfuls from inside the crotch of her swimsuit.  Yuck!




And of course, you don't go to Balboa Island without eating a Balboa Bar!  Yum!

No comments: