Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stats and Sinus Infection part 3....

I am suspicious of flu shots.  Seriously.  I feel like they make me & my kids sick.  And you never will know if you would have been better off without.  Anyway, Sarah went in for a well child check on Monday, got a flu shot, and had a fever by Tues.  BLEH!  I think it was coming anyway.  Both the other kids had it.  They share food and drinks constantly.  But still.  Her little immune system was fighting it off until I exposed her to the flu shot!
Anyway, she is feeling better thanks to an antibiotic and some time.
Her stats are STELLAR!  (I can take no credit for this, it must be the Norton genes.)
Weight:  52 lbs.  94%
Height:  41.75"  85%

Her vision is 20/30, but nothing to worry about at this point.  The doctor had her draw a picture to see how well she is drawing--she rocked that.

She is also starting to try and read things on her own a bit.

Unless you are asking her to do something she doesn't want to do (like walk to school or shop at Lowe's or HomeGoods) this girl is one even keeled bunch of fun!

No comments: