Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Halloween!!!

I love Halloween.  I have always loved costumes and dressing up.  This year it was a struggle to get everything ready with the moving stuff still ongoing, but we pulled it off.  Barely.  Derek's wig didn't quite fit, and Ben's hat never came, but except for the headwear, we looked authentic!  After the flash mob we had a few friends come over and dance in our new living room.  It was a fun holiday!
Thanks to Grandma Debbi, the girls both had amazing Disney Princess costumes for Halloween.  

Ben wanted to be Fix it Felix.  He played the role very well.  When we got in the car after he was dressed up he was singing (from the party scene in the movie), "Fix it Felix Woo Woo, Fix it Felix Woo Woo."

Libby was a striking Merida.

My friend Susan and I at the Flash Mob...I was a haunted Hippy (costume totally based on the pants I bought at Value Village).

Sarah was Rapunzel.  

Ralph Wrecking and Ben fixing.  Derek's wig was a mad scientist wig that I spray painted.  Thanks to Grandpa Brion for lending the overalls.

Showing off their skills.

Seriously, these pants are more amazing than you can see here.   They were perfect for the Flash Mob.   

No comments: