Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Happy New Year!

Remember that I promised myself I wouldn't do another home project until my birthday (January 19th) or something like that?  Well as I was taking down the Christmas decor, I somehow also started taking down more wallpaper.  I couldn't help myself.  It is like a scab that needs picking.
I paused from the work long enough to have a fun New Year's Eve party, then back at it.  Here are some pics from the festivities.  We did a fondue, lipsyncing, and a toast at midnight Eastern Standard Time.  Perfect!
Wallpaper amazingness.

Lipsync costumes--Andrew rockin the glasses and viking hat!

Any excuse to dress up as a princess!

Love that Miles also chose these glasses and the grandpa wig.

DAVE and Jen started us out with "Ain't No Mountain High Enough"

She was happy, I promise!  The feather boa made for a good time cleaning up the next day!

No comments: