Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Nortown Neighborhood Gym

There was another big change in our house this week, I started doing some personal training in our "ballroom".  The kids were great!  They are so happy to be in the sunroom watching movies. I am loving that I can help people workout in a more relaxed environment than a group exercise class.  I can work out with them, or not!  I can do it on my schedule.  And I get to spend time with some pretty amazing people.  
When I was with my 3rd client on Friday, Ben did come in and throw his sippie at me.  He said "Chocolate milk!" and ran back out.  Then he came back a few minutes later wafting an amazing aroma and saying, "I am not poopy."  Anyway, hope you will join me for a workout sometime!
 

1 comment:

Sweet Utah said...

You'll be proud! Since we know I can't get up in the morning, I started going to the gym during lunch which gives me something to do outside the office, and helps me avoid the 3pm slump.

I'm only 2 weeks in but it's been awesome. And you are my inspiration. :) Love you!