Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Trip Post #3--Outside play

Libby is learning to hula hoop.  It is so fun to watch!

I have been so excited to see the kids all have so much fun playing outside at Grandma & Grandpa's house.  It makes me really want to finish our grass and playset plan at our house.
Anyway, here are some of my favorite pics from their adventures.
My nephew James taking a skinny dip in the pool.  He loves to be outside, and I think this influences my kids. 

I took some jumping pics.  They love jumping off the rock wall.  

I was trying to get a triple jump of all of them at once.  They (of course) jumped one at a time.  

Batman to the rescue!

Libby is an intense jumper!

James LOVES the word Basketball.  It was almost his first word.  Kind of funny since his parents are thespians and not at all sporty.  But James will play with a ball  (and any ball is a basketball) all day.  

Super swinger!

Ben doing a little yoga in the grass. 

Sarah posing...love this girl!

No comments: