Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

One of Those Weeks!

Libby made dinner "all by herself" meaning I told her what to do and she did it.  I was super proud of her!
It's Tuesday and I'm blogging.  Never a good sign since my goal is to blog on Sundays.  But this Sunday I had the cool experience of going to a cadaver lab with my yoga teacher trainees to study anatomy.  It was fascinating!  But then I had to rush home, get the kids to church, and then have dinner with friends.  By the time you clean up from that (with no dishwasher) it is time for bed!  Then yesterday was busy too, playing catch up from the busy weekend (Saturday was my yoga Seva class) so I decided to have the kids help me blog last night for FHE.  It was actually really fun.  The girls have decided they want to start blogging with me every week.  We will see how that goes.  (But they have been reading their photobooks nonstop lately, so they are really into their recorded history.)

Just have to give a shout out to the Tooth Book.  It is a Dr. Suess using his pen name Theo LeSeig.  It is Ben's current favorite. We have been reading it almost every night for a couple of weeks.  

Ben had me draw about going on our Buddy School field trip to the police station with daddy.  We saw the K-9 dog.  He thought my picture looked like a unicorn or horse more than a dog.  Okay already!  I also drew gymnastics.  We have been going to an open gym time on Fridays that he loves.  This week we have 3 birthday parties to attend.  He is excited.  I am less excited.  

Ben the artist.

Here is my week in review.  I am looking forward to a break from my yoga training and school!  But I have loved the yoga journey.  I'm thinking I might do a 500 hour training in a few years.  

Artist Libby

On Saturday our babysitter took Libby and the kids to a part that had a half pipe.  She rocked it on her scooter.  That girl is brave!  

Sarah was the last one done writing, and she did it all in black and white.  She was so excited that she had her first little after school soccer day yesterday.  She ran her little heart out I think, she was pink cheeked and exuberant afterwards.  

Each of the stick figures is one of her friends that was there.  She is so good at making friends and all her classmates love her.  She is especially close with some of the boys.  

No comments: