Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, May 2, 2016

A Ben Post

I feel like I post a little too much about Ben lately, but can you blame me?  Seriously, this kid is hilarious.  Yesterday at church he leaned in for a snuggle, pulled back and said, "Mom, you stink.  No seriously,  you should have taken a shower" (waving hand under nose).  It had only been 2 hours since my shower.  Lol.

But the best from yesterday was when the Primary president saw me in the library after church.  She told me that after Sharing Time Ben raised his hand.  She called on him and he said, "When are we going to have REAL SHARING TIME?"  She asked what he meant.  "I need to come to the microphone and SHARE something."  So, she let him (brave woman)!  He shared about how we went to a dinosaur museum in Utah and he saw a lizard (at which point Sarah told everyone from her seat that it was an iguana).  And he saw the lizard eat.  Then he sat down, content that some real sharing had taken place.

And, the other day I took him with me to the chiropractor.  They have a candy bowl there.  (Seriously, why?)  He asked if he could have a sucker for each of his sisters (and one for himself, of course).  He brought the suckers home and had me help him write a note to go with each sucker, then he put them in the girls' room.

Note for Libby:  Dear Libby, I give you this lollipop because I love you so much.  I love you a lot and I hope you like this present.  Love Ben.  (Now draw a heart Mom!)

Note for Sarah:  Dear Sarah, I love you!  I hope you like this lollipop, this present that I gave to you.  Love Ben

We were having a "sunroom picnic" and he was jumping onto the blanket instead of eating.  
 

No comments: