Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Trish on the RUN?

Yep, I am starting to work on retraining my stride by running.  I think it is working.  Maybe?  I ran twice this week.  Once in between my leg/PT exercises on Monday.  I got so so sore, but in a good way.  On Thursday I used the Nike app for my run/walk after I dropped off Ben.  I got sore again, but not as sore.  I bought new running shoes.  My goal has been to run with my bestie Emmi when we are in the Dominican Republic again for our friend Jen's wedding.  Only 2 weeks until we leave!  I might be ready!
Speaking of Jen, I got to see her this weekend!
A bridal shower/bachelorette party on Friday night, spa day on Saturday afternoon, and she rode to the Ms game with us.  I am so blessed to have great friends (even if some of them live really, really far away!)

Jen is about to have a stepson that is exactly Ben's age!


No comments: