Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Monday, May 2, 2016

Another Moment of Fame

I took my kids to a wedding reception on Saturday night.  Ben picked out the suit to wear (he actually loves wearing it.)  But, in the parking lot I realized that Ben had worn his crocs.  I posted a picture of the mistake.  And it blew up when my bro-in-law posted it to reddit.  I didn't even realize that Ben was looking like a little thug in the picture until Brad posted it.
Brad said: My nieces and nephew were excited about his crocs and they accidentally made their first rap album cover.

I was a rap fan in high school, so I love all the puns that came out in the reddit comments.

NWC, and MWC (several people pegged us as Mormon)
2croc shakur
Croctor Dre
Croccy by Nature
Kris Crocs
2 Croc to Stop
Jenny from the Croc
I loved these lyrics:
Used to wear docs now I'm all about the crocs
Wearing shoes with holes in my Sunday clothes
I'm a bad little kid with stinky toes

Here are some of the photoshop results from the reddit ps battle.
I love it.

One of the readers wrote "That kid is baller!  His swag puts me to shame."











The pic was also featured on awkwardfamilyphotos.com and iFunny.


No comments: