Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Dance Recital Deluge

 This year the show had to go on!   And the studio found the perfect outdoor venue.  I mean, it was perfect for the choir concert, right?  But who could have guessed it would be a day of dance and of record setting rainfall?  The upside was that Sarah looked SO GOOD!  She has really developed into a dancer!  I love watching her.  She was on the fence about next year as we got closer to next year--but now she has decided she is all in for next year.  I hope I can figure out how to get her to the studio 2 nights a week...and still get Libby and Ben where they need to go.  Just when I thought I couldn't get any busier???  We haven't registered yet.  We will have to get things worked out for fall.  I have offered Libby money to do a photo shoot with Sarah in both her costumes (as we weren't really in the stand around and take photos mood...you know?)







No comments: