Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 6, 2021

My first Youth Activity! Pool Noodle Obstacle Course

When I got my new calling we were just a few weeks away from the first combined activity--and YW were in charge.  I prayed for an idea--and immediately got the thought of a pool noodle obstacle course.  I didn't even know that it was a thing?  But it is!  And we had a blast.  There was a lot of just sword fighting and the pure joy of just being together!  I am so glad I took the time to sit down and write out a plan--that led me to inspiration to think about the larger concept of obstacles that we face in life.  I created this set of 4 challenges--each including a quote from conference about what we can learn from facing obstacles in life.  Not sure they internalized much of the conference talk quotes--but overall, I think they got the concept.  While having a fun and memorable evening.


 

No comments: