Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, June 6, 2021

Happy Birthday Derek (& Ben)

 We celebrated Derek and Ben's birthdays together last Sunday--even though Ben's birthday is the 10th of June. Usually we wait until Ben's birthday, because Derek doesn't care about his birthday.  But this year I was too excited to wait.  Because I got him a cameo video of his FAVORITE PERSON of all time, Stephen Tobolowsky.  And the video is amazing. I figured I was paying for a 30 second Happy Birthday.  But I got this.  Basically a mini version of the Tobolowsky files podcast that Derek loves.  He mentioned all the things that Derek loves--including his all time favorite episode of the podcast.  Derek said it topped the scale I got him for his birthday when we were newlyweds.  Victory!  I think I saw a little tear as he listened.

It was an amazing day.






No comments: