Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!

This week was Sarah's birthday. It was so much fun. If I said to her, "Happy Birthday Sarah!" She would say, "Happy Birthday Mommy!" We had a fun party with the family on the 10th, and she got her "big present" from us on the actual day.
Sarah holding Snow White and her "donkey". Sarah opened this first and didn't want to open anything else. But she did get excited about the bag of change from Clark to put in her piggy bank.

Princess Sarah opening some gifts. Libby helped with some of the gifts, but Sarah held her own in the opening department.


She actually liked wearing the birthday hat!



Sarah's birthday cake. I also made candy corn cheesecake which I forgot to get a picture of. I was quite pleased with how the witch turned out.

Here is a video clip from the celebrations. A couple of things I am so happy I captured in this video. 1. Evidence that they can tear my house apart in 1 day. It really was clean on Wednesday night. Thursday afternoon while Derek and I were putting together the present they made a royal mess. 2. When you ask my girls a question, they always say "I don't know" before they answer. Usually they answer correctly in the same breath that they use to say "I don't know." Why do they do this? "I don't know!"


2 comments:

Jnuck said...

Best quote from the movie: "It's a two."

Sweet Utah said...

I do love the "I don't know it's a big girl bed!" Man I can't wait to see them in person. Libby is getting pretty good with that birthday song.