Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Friday, October 22, 2010

The Vaseline Incident

On Tuesday night Derek and I came out of the shower to the sound of THE GIGGLE. Not just any giggle, but THE GIGGLE that says, "we are doing something we shouldn't and LOVING IT!" I rushed to find the ladies. They had managed to find the diaper rash graveyard where I kept old diaper rash remedies in their medicine cabinet. They were sitting on the sink in their bathroom with 2 huge tubs of vaseline smearing it all over themselves. Luckily they weren't wearing clothes. Their hair was SO GROSS! And, it still is. This little incident is going to live with us for a couple of weeks I think as my girls walk around looking like they haven't had their hair washed in....well, ever. These pictures don't really show the grossness, but maybe you can tell a little. Look at the lovely sheen! Her pigtails stick straight out or straight up. It is like pomeade that won't rinse out.

No comments: