Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pregnant???

I decided to announce my pregnancy with the sidebar ticker...and many of you actually noticed! Good job! It has only been up for a week and I have had at least 5 people notice. I feel very loved. So if you haven't checked it--notice the sidebar and you will see that I currently feel low on energy and high on nausea. I doubled our restaurant budget for the next few months so the family won't starve while I don't feel like cooking. This cute baby let me know he/she was very excited to come and play with his/her sisters and I needed to get on with enlarging our family. (This is when I was praying hoping that I didn't really have one more up there.) So come June we will have 3 kids. I will have more gray hairs I am sure. But our little family will be complete :) (I really hope!)

A little bodypump halloween party (I am the one without the gorilla suit, in case you were wondering!) I hope to get the Minnie body back after baby #3.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

cute baby telling you he/she was ready to join your family or not, you are one brave woman! congratulations!

MikeS said...

Wow, so are you really ready to be outnumbered?