Life & Times of 5 Busy Nortons

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Libbyisms

Libby is into having a snack in bed. I was so good at never putting them to bed with a bottle or anything, but now I am too tired to care. I just want her to get in bed and stay there. So if a snack helps, so be it. Anyway, the other night she said, "Can I have a snack?"
Mommy: "What do you want Libby."
Libby: "I would like some pretzels in a bowl so they don't spill. And some milk. That will be fine."
Mommy: "Ok!"
(P.S. If you see a random pretzel hanging around our house, don't pick it up and eat it. It may look fine, but Libby "eats" pretzels by licking the salt off and putting them back in the bowl.)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

What!!!! You are expecting a third? I just barely noticed the gadget on the side of your blog. How long has that been up there? Congratulations, girl! How exciting!